Project Manager (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Come join our team where everyone knows the plan – 10 year vision, 3 year picture and one year goal are clearly explained. Everyone has specific 90 day “rocks” and is accountable for measured results. Revenue grew 30% in 2015 and the Leadership Team envisions a company operating at double the current revenue in the next 3-5 years.
Doerre Construction Co., LLC is seeking a motivated, experienced and professional Project Manager for our Charlotte, NC corporate office. This is a great opportunity to join our growing team of hard working professionals that love what they do.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Doerre Construction Co., LLC is seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience for our Charlotte office. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, project management, cost, risk and business management for multiple projects.
Management will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Automotive, Restaurants, Retail, Light Industrial and Renovation.
Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (Superintendent, Asst. PM, Project Admin)
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Order Request/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect; manage OAC Meetings
- Challenge & support jobsite staff as needed for a successful project
- Accountable for project completion, project closeout and financials
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems/issues
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to plan and execute a winning effort
- Energetic and creative thinker with high business ethics and standards
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Procore, Prolog or similar), Accounting cost management software and Scheduling software (MS Project or similar).
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably within Doerre’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Visit our website and see what we do. If you have managed construction projects similar to those shown on our website then maybe there’s a match. Our projects range from $300,000 to $10 million. In 2015 the average project was just over $1.2 million.
Specifically you should have experience in automotive dealerships, industrial, retail and renovation/repurpose projects.
Your values must align with those on our website. All of our decisions including hiring new employees are based upon our core values. No compromises.
Hot to apply:
E-mail resume to Mike Johnson, Director of Operations – [email protected]