This week’s hot home roundup features homes that have all been recently built or renovated.
Why we love it: This 1960s brick, ranch-style, home was fully renovated in 2021.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Lana Laws • COMPASS
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,417 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, walk-in closets, floor-to-ceiling tiles, fireplace, modern lighting, kitchen tile backsplash and open layout.
Why we love it: The large kitchen was recently renovated and opens up to the family room.
- Neighborhood: Quail Hollow
- Realtor: Rebecca McGrath • Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,813 square feet
- Notable features: mud bench, hardwood floors, spacious kitchen, stainless appliances, farmhouse sink, marble countertops, tile backsplash, patio and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This three-story townhome has a rooftop terrace with views of Uptown.
- Neighborhood: Third Ward
- Realtor: Renda Powell and Christopher Carter • CACARTER GROUP LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,228 square feet
- Notable features: quartz countertops, fireplace, glass stair railing, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet, garage and rooftop terrace.
Why we love it: This chic home comes with a relaxing outdoor bathtub and sauna.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 2,382 square feet
- Notable features: vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, quartz countertops, concrete flooring, built-in shelving, fireplace, sauna and outdoor bathtub.
Why we love it: It’s a short walk from popular local restaurants.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Carin Miller • Real Broker, LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 2,438 square feet
- Notable features: shaded porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms and deck.