With three locations, all in the Charlotte area, we’re a small business with a big impact. We are 100% guest-focused and pride ourselves on our expertise on all things running and walking. When guests leave our stores, they do so having formed a relationship. We’re on a first-name basis with many of the people we assist, and that’s due in large part to the unrivaled individual attention of our fit process. For the team at Run For Your Life, it’s not about selling products. It’s about working together, loving what we do, and serving our community.
If corporate life is not for you, and you find fulfillment working with a team to help people achieve their goals, consider a career in small business with Run For Your Life.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Apply today!
We are seeking full-time and part-time candidates to join our team as a Fit Specialist to help build our future. The Fit Specialist will connect with team members, customers, and the community to encourage an active lifestyle. This position will work to ensure that the customer experience and store procedures are achieved to the highest standards. As employees grow, we expose them to other business disciplines to provide experience in all aspects of small business. Through training and education, our goal is to align the passion of the employee with the need of the business.
• Fun Company Culture Fun Company Culture – We know everyone says they have a fun culture – but we actually do! You’ll meet some lifelong friends and be able to share your love of being active
• Health Benefits (Full Time Only) – We offer insurance credits
• Retirement (Full Time Only) – We offer great retirement savings
• Paid Time Off (Full Time Only) – We believe in rest; therefore, we extend PTO to our employees
• Flexible work schedule
• Employee Discounts – Enjoy a generous discount on footwear, apparel, and accessories
• Dynamic Work Environment – You will have the opportunity to be an integral part of our business engaging with people, products, and processes
• Embrace our core values of: Kindness | Relationships | Expertise | Community
• Demonstrate a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion for advancing cross-cultural competence
• Thrive in a dynamic environment
• Be an adaptable, proactive team player who takes initiative
• Desire to continually learn new skills
• Be a positive communicator
• Value the importance of health and wellness