These houses have contemporary styles and charming details that make each home feel warm and cozy.
Why we love it: The built-in breakfast nook would be a great spot to enjoy a daily cup of coffee.
- Neighborhood: Echo Hills
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,675 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, granite countertops, mud bench, spacious bedrooms, stainless steel appliances and built-in breakfast nook.
Why we love it: The contemporary exterior pairs well with the sleek interior features like the kitchen cabinetry.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Kaitlyn Cofty • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,535 square feet
- Notable features: vaulted ceilings, covered balcony, modern light fixtures, tile backsplash, walk-in closet and garage.
Why we love it: The arched walkways leading into rooms are a charming architectural detail that creates an inviting feel.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Crystal Presley • Pollinator Properties LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,890 square feet
- Notable features: covered porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, private balcony, built-in shelving, arch walkways, deck and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The subtle pop of color on the stairs, plus the clear glass cabinetry, are two design features that make this house stand out.
- Neighborhood: Plaza-Shamrock
- Realtor: Ken Riel • COMPASS
- Specs: 5 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,253 square feet
- Notable features: shaded porch, spacious bedrooms, open floor plan, walk-in closet, shaded patio and a detached two-car garage.
Why we love it: The floor-to-ceiling windows will pour in a lot of natural sunlight.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Noah Spencer • COMPASS
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,207 square feet
- Notable features: stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, fire pit, freestanding bathtub, free-floating shelving, spacious bedrooms and modern light fixtures.