Store Director (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Paper Twist is seeking a Store Director/Manager with a minimum of three years retail experience to join our team. We are looking for individuals who are experienced in retail and love selling, merchandising and can bring custom projects to completion on time.
This role is well-suited for a self-motivated, product driven, ambitious manager who enjoys leading a team and having input in store operations. We are an owner operated business and pride ourselves on phenomenal customer service and an energetic, happy environment for both our customers and employees.
- Retail expertise with at least 3 years luxury brand sales experience
- Enthusiasm, grace & style
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to build, nurture and maintain client relationships
- Ability to cultivate a store environment that engages our customers
- Focus, creativity, eye for detail
- Capable of juggling various tasks with care
- Willingness to go above & beyond, no matter the situation
- Proactive, self-directing, willingness to learn
- Proven performer in achieving individual & team sales goals
- Ability to wrap a beautiful gift & tie an exceptional bow
- Knowledge of social etiquette
- Uphold company policies & procedures with care
- Proficient computer skills (POS/Excel/Word)
We are currently seeking qualified candidates with a passion for customer service, that will be a key member of our store management team. The store director/manager will guide the sales team to achieve the store’s goals, by providing a positive, customer service oriented shopping experience for our customers.
How to apply
Application process: Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter explaining why they are interested in this position and the stationery/paper industry to [email protected] Please note: stationery is spelled with an “E” !