Founded in 2003, Hull & Chandler, P.A. provides sophisticated counsel to businesses and individuals on a more efficient basis than can be provided by larger law firms. Through a team of attorneys, the firm represents parties in both litigation and transactional matters. Hull & Chandler, P.A. is a small law firm that handles big matters.
Our law firm is in immediate need of an experienced paralegal to assist with civil litigation matters. The candidate shall have excellent problem-solving skills, and a willingness to provide superior client service with a positive attitude. An ideal candidate would have experience in preparing pleadings; assisting in discovery production; litigation calendaring; and service of process.
Interact and communicate with clients, attorneys and other involved parties for scheduling, meeting deadlines, etc.
Assist in preparing summons, pleadings, discovery, trial notebooks, filings, etc.
Requirements and competencies:
• Prior litigation experience a plus
• Paralegal certification is a plus
• Set up files
• Field calls and client intake
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to handle and adjust effectively to strict competing deadlines and priorities
• Solid detail orientation
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members
• Effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong desire to please client/service-focused
• Positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
• Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
• Proficient in the use of a computer and corresponding programs
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
• Ability to use DocuSign and Adobe Sign
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Clio is a plus
• 401k – 3% match
• Health Insurance
Monday to Friday/ 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Waiting period may apply
Please email your resume to Brigette at [email protected]