This week’s roundup of homes has a blend of newly renovated designs and traditional touches.
Why we love it: This renovated ranch-style home now has a cozy design that’ll provide a warm feel that would be great for a starter home.
- Neighborhood: Revolution Park
- Realtor: Lauren Lowery • COMPASS
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths and 954 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, open floor plan, stainless steel appliances, deck, fire pit and pergola.
Why we love it: The exterior of this home was renovated to have a timeless, sleek, modern look.
- Neighborhood: Smallwood
- Realtor: Deanna Evans and Holly Kimsey Evans • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,456 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, walk-in closet, porch and patio.
Why we love it: The sunroom is made up of floor-to-ceiling windows that provide a wide view of the backyard.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Rachael Dunnavant • COMPASS
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 2,177 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, spacious rooms, hardwood floors, sunroom, patio, large backyard.
Why we love it: This townhouse has a cool convenient party feature on its rooftop with a retractable pergola, TV and built-in speakers.
- Neighborhood: Third Ward
- Realtor: Kim Parati • Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,127 square feet
- Notable features: pergola, lush turf, an outdoor Smart TV and four mounted speakers, hot tub, three closets, quartz countertops, open floor plan, glass wall, floating stairs and built-in shelving.
Why we love it: The backyard shed could easily be turned into a small work-from-home office.
- Neighborhood: Wendover-Sedgewood
- Realtor: Robin Woods • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 3,123 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, double-sided fireplace, spacious bedrooms, stainless steel appliances, patio, walk-in closet, shed, fenced-in yard.