Hot townhomes: 325 East is a brand-new community of townhomes at an iconic address in the historic Dilworth neighborhood. See floorplans.
These homes feature a range of architectural styles including farmhouse, traditional and some blended designs.
Why we love it: It comes with a view of NoDa’s neighborhood through the floor-to-ceiling windows, plus you could always take a short walk to any of the popular bars and restaurants.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Natalie Rutherford • COMPASS
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths and 1,308 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, chandelier lighting, private balcony and walk-in closet.
Why we love it: The recently renovated home now has a kitchen with plenty of cabinet storage.
- Neighborhood: Quail Hollow
- Realtor: Melissa Collins • Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,973 square feet
- Notable features: open layout, stainless steel appliances, fireplace, open shelving, wet bar, spacious bedroom, deck and large fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The design of this bungalow blends traditional charm with modern features, plus it’s walking distance from popular spots within its neighborhood.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Ken Riel • COMPASS
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,815 square feet
- Notable features: front porch, hardwood floors, open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, reading nook, fireplace, detached garage, fenced-in yard and screened-in patio.
Why we love it: This farmhouse has modern conveniences with a spacious guest house that could be used as a rental space.
- Neighborhood: Freedom Park
- Realtor: Charmaine Kolander • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 5 beds, 5 baths and 4,321 square feet
- Notable features: built-in shelving, brick backsplash, soapstone counters, farm sink, built-in seating, open shelving, fireplace, hardwood floors, screened-in porch, mudroom, detached two-car garage and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This renovated home has a resort-style pool and cabana that looks like it could be on the cover of a design magazine.
- Neighborhood: Near Governor’s Square and Old Providence North
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk and Rodney Hines • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 5 baths and 3,080 square feet
- Notable features: porch, quartz island, open floor plan, sleek cabinetry, concrete fireplace, freestanding bathtub and shaded patio.
Why we love it: The wet bar in this traditional home provides an additional space to make drinks or display cup-wear.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Callie Kelly • Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 4,178 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, open floor plan, fireplace, bar area, walk-in closets, mudroom, high ceilings, large attic and shaded patio.