Inside Sales Manager (Hired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER OPEN. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Inside Sales Manager would manage a team of inside sales representatives who meet or exceed sales targets through telemarking, email campaigns and other web-based sales strategies. Achieves sales goals by hiring and training employees and coaching them to develop their selling skills, maintaining adequate sales pipelines and implementing targeted sales campaigns. Works closely with marketing and strategic sales departments to maintain an understanding of evolving markets, clients and prospects.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Sales Manager also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years in the field or related area.
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures specializing in new business development as well as selling additional products and/or services to a base of accounts.
- Creative approach to setting and attaining goals via sales incentives and programs
- Assess existing sales representatives in all areas of performance and institute coaching or performance improvement plans when necessary
- Recruit, hire, on-board and train new sales representatives
- Establish individual representative and team sales quotas in accordance with established budgets
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Develop and implement best practices to optimize individual and team sales performance
- Work closely with marketing team to coordinate sales initiatives and campaigns to ensure proper training, messaging, goals, analytics, etc.
- Works to identify new sales opportunities/campaigns within existing client base, trade show leads, and other sources.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Complete performance evaluations and Professional Development Plans for team members.
Accountability and Performance Measures
- Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Directly manage a staff made up of Inside Sales Representatives and support staff.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, department heads, sales support personnel and executive management.
Spectrio is a private equity backed, high growth, marketing services company established in 1986. Spectrio provides B2B audio and video marketing company with targeted solutions of Digital Signage, On-Hold Messaging, and Overhead Music, which enable our clients to engage and optimize their customer interactions. With offices in Tampa, FL and Tulsa, OK, Spectrio is quickly expanding our sales team in a new Charlotte office.
Spectrio is made up a team of incredibly talented individuals that work together towards the goal of making Spectrio great. We are passionate about our clients and providing solutions that drive results. We strive to support our team through a culture that encourages each team member to share ideas and fosters professional and personal growth. We are conveniently located in the South Park area and offer a positive and fun work environment, competitive compensation, as well as paid time off, flex time, health, dental and vision insurance and 401k.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an email to jeffs(at)spectrio.com with the subject line: Inside Sales Manager.