Creative Visual Designer
We are looking for a creative individual who can develop campaign concepts and adapt global messaging and digital assets for the US market.
This role will be responsible for creating and designing a variety of digital and print media, such as emails, product flyers/brochures, website graphics, videos, social media posts, infographics, eBooks, catalogs and more.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions:
• In partnership with marketing teammates and product managers, design and create various marketing content deliverables, including, but not limited to, emails, newsletters, product flyers, brochures, catalogs, infographics, website graphics, and advertisements
• Create and edit video and animations, such as customer testimonials, products in-use and general company videos
• Support tradeshows and events with graphic design projects and other content as needed
• With marketing teammates, actively participate in brainstorming new ideas, layouts, and graphics
• Adhere to established brand guidelines
• Present drafts of design assets to the marketing team, product management and other key stakeholders to gain approval during the design process
• Support internal teammates with PowerPoint presentation creation and editing
• Partner with global marketing team design counterparts on projects as needed
• Manage project traffic and requests and set priorities with the team
• Coordinate with external partners, outsourced vendors and contractors as needed
• Stay up to date with design application changes and industry developments
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
• Portfolio of related work (e.g., marketing collateral design, brochures, short videos)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or commensurate experience / relevant qualifications
• 2-5+ years’ experience in B2B graphic design and marketing communications
• Experience and working knowledge of graphic design applications (e.g., Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Experience and working knowledge of video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Rush, After Effects)
• Experience with managing external vendors and contractors
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Creative Cloud knowledge
• Agile Marketing knowledge desirable
• Continuous improvement mindset and orientation
• Customer-service orientation
• A team player with skills to work cross-functionally
Reports to – Sr. Specialist, Digital Marketing & ECommerce
Supervisory Responsibility – N/A
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position type and expected hours of work:
This is a full-time, salaried position: work schedule is hybrid of 3 days to be at the office, with additional days if needed. Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as needed.
Up to 5% travel may be required.