Charlotte’s favorite designer pop-up sale is back with more than 7,000 pieces of secondhand clothing and accessories starting at $50. The sale starts Wednesday.
Flashback: The sale started as a clothing swap between Stephanie Bissell, Shelly Landau and Jennifer Shelton. Now dozens of Capitol- and Poole Shop-loving ladies consign their gently used (or new with tags!) items.
What to expect: This year’s sale is stocked with handbags and clothing from brands like Ulla Johnson, Gucci, Chanel, Zimmermann and Agua Bendita, among other cool-girl favorites
- On the lower end, I scored a vintage bag for $55.
- On the higher end, they have a like-new lavender Chanel bag priced at $4,800 (I did not score this, sadly.)
- Most pieces are around $200-$500.
If you go:
- No bags or coats are allowed inside.
- There’s one big shared dressing room (choose your undergarments or outfit accordingly).
- You can pay with cash, card or Zelle.
Pro tip: The line is long on day one, but eases throughout the weekend. It’s easier to find the gems once the racks have thinned out a bit.
Details: The sale is at 1018 Jay St., and there’s free parking throughout Lower Tuck. Doors open at 10am Wednesday, Sept. 20.
- Hours are 10am-8pm Wednesday-Thursday; 10am-6pm Friday-Saturday; and 10am-4pm Sunday.