All of these homes feature cool textured spaces — including concrete countertops, paneled ceilings and custom backsplashes.
Why we love it: The textured shiplap accent walls add depth to the rooms, making them feel even larger.
- Neighborhood: Davis Lake – Eastfield
- Realtor: Phil Puma and Matt Marino • Puma & Associates Realty, Inc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,646 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, tile backsplash, fireplace, sliding barn doors, two large walk-in closets, spacious bedrooms, deck, pergola, fenced in backyard.
Why we love it: This contemporary home is filled with custom textured touches like concrete counters. This home also boasts a spacious rooftop terrace.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Shannon Winkler Lynch • Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths and 2,736 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, kitchen backsplash, concrete countertops, rolling ladder, wood doors, kitchenette, built-in speakers, two-car garage, built-in shelving, balcony and rooftop balcony.
Why we love it: Multiple storage spaces in the kitchen and hallway are conveniently hidden behind sleek white walls.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Sherry Molella • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,670 square feet
- Notable features: shaded front porch, swing, quartz countertop, marble backsplash, sunroom, high ceilings, open floor plan, built-in shelving and large fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The elevator, the intimate enclosed courtyard and the gourmet are among the features that make this luxury townhouse a dream home.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Meghan Wilkinson • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,448 square feet
- Notable features: glass lanterns, stone fireplace, mirrored foyer, hardwood floors, private elevator, marble countertops, walk-in closets, wet bar, vaulted ceilings, plus built-in beds and nightstands.