Linden Thomas & Company is a dynamic and growing independent wealth management firm dedicated to serving the investment needs of high-net-worth individuals through building a team of industry experts.
Why work here?
Fast-growing, nationally recognized, values-based private wealth management company in uptown Charlotte managing $2.5 billion in assets. Regular access to senior leadership and working within a team-based culture with great compensation and full benefits.
• Build and manage relationships between various user groups, operations, and technology
• Work closely with the operations team to manage contributions/distributions, new account setup, and onboard new clients
• Collaborate with Operations business units to monitor, assess, and streamline processes to mitigate risk, control issues, and generate efficiencies. This may involve working with Advisors, Analysts, and CFP’s
• While the role may not involve direct client interactions, it is a key component of superior client service delivery
• Ensure timely identification, escalation, and remediation of key risk items
• Take responsibility for the management of certain internal and external reconciliations to support firm guidelines
• Collaborate with various business units to support client business and resolve issues promptly
• Establish excellent working relationships with multiple areas across the Firm, including business partners, technology, and other operational departments
• Work closely with Technology to identify and resolve system issues and implement system enhancements to increase efficiency in current processes
• Continually analyze processes to improve control, scalability, and efficiency
• Assist in building out the team, ensuring best practices are followed consistently
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• High integrity and character
• Self-driven, focused, and a hard worker with a history of success and the ability to self-manage
• Highly motivated, results-oriented, and organized
• Prior management experience is a plus
• Looking to build a rewarding and challenging career
An AA/EOE employer M/F/D/V
Salary | 401(k) matching | Dental insurance | Health insurance | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance