Healthcare Recruiter – Jan 2nd – Start Date
FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for 2014 – 2019, and 2021 – 2022 by the Sacramento Business Journal, Best Places to Work for by the Charlotte Business Journal in 2021 – 2022 and named a Best Staffing Company to Work for by the S.I.A. for 2017 – 2018 & 2020 – 2022.
We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with exceptional growth potential. Currently, we’re looking for full-time Recruiters to join our team!
Our recruiters are responsible for identifying, presenting, and hiring skilled candidates for contract positions across the country. We seek individuals who are eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, heavy metrics driven, sales environment, and who possess strong decision-making skills and a willingness to receive coaching to achieve objectives and meet job demands.
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified Healthcare Clinicians through various recruiting tools
• Make a high volume of outbound calls to prospective Healthcare Clinicians to build a pipeline for future placements
• Act as the single point of contact for own team of Clinicians from the initial contact through the duration of their employment with FlexCare
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with Clinicians
• Identify/Assess Clinicians qualifications to fill short-term assignments at healthcare facilities with a critical need
• Maintain frequent communication and consultative relationships through consistent email, telephone, and other technologies
• Educate Clinicians on compensation package options and articulate the personal and professional benefits of a travel career
• Work alongside other internal teams such as Account Managers, Compliance, and Payroll to ensure smooth onboarding for your Clinicians
• Have a college degree and/or 1 year of related sales or recruiting experience
• Experience with in and outbound phone calls
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform
• Strong ability to multi-task and shift gears as business dictates
• Possess strong organization skills and be very detail oriented
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines
• Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
• Strong motivation to achieve results and meet daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and be internet-savvy
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
• Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
• 2+ years’ experience in sales, recruiting, or other metrics-driven environment
• Career orientated with a desire for advancement
• Staffing Industry experience
• Call Center experience
• Be available as needed before/after typical office hours
• Have reliable transportation and attendance
• Competitive compensation plan; hourly wage/salary plus tiered and un-capped commission plan and bonus incentive opportunities
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing environment
• Health Insurance including medical, dental and vision
• Employer paid Life Insurance, short-term disability plan, EAP program, and premium subscription to Calm app
• Supplemental insurance options available including Aflac and pet insurance!
• Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• 401K with employer matching
• Access to continuous training through LinkedIn Learning and our Professional. Development Program, FlexCare University
• Generous and progressive PTO program
• 8 paid holidays including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve plus one floating holiday.
• 2 Mental Health Day
• 16 hours of paid time off for volunteering per year
• Team building and celebratory events
• Second-to-none, award-winning and supportive company culture
$18.50/hour to $49,760/year, plus commission. Potential to earn $38,400 – $100,000 in your first year with average recruiters making $100,000-$160,000 in their second year!