This recently listed Third Ward condo could be yours for $1.4 million.
Why it matters: This condo previously belonged to former Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart, according to listing agent Scott Russo.
- Stewart had the condo until 2017.
- The current owners made no significant changes besides adding new lighting and updating kitchen appliances.
Layout: The 2,543-square-foot condo is a corner unit on the 24th floor and has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- The unit also has quartz countertops, a walk-in closet and a covered balcony.
- The address is 333 W. Trade St. Unit 2404.
Bonus: There’s a view of the city skyline through its expansive windows and it comes with three designated parking spaces.
- Community amenities include a renovated club room, pool terrace, outdoor lounge/grilling area and fitness center.
What they’re saying: “This condo is perfect for a buyer who is attracted to the energy of the city or a professional that needs a bit more room than the ‘standard’ rectangle plan,” Russo said.
Flashback: In 2021, Stewart and his wife sold their 8,459-square-foot south Charlotte home with an indoor putt-putt.