Marketing & Communications Coordinator
MYgroup is a full-service human capital consulting firm that enables organizations to thrive. Since 1987, we have developed and provided a holistic range of services to a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500s, smaller regional enterprises, and public sector entities. Through our employee assistance programs (EAP) and consulting practice, we deliver a realistic, practical, proven approach to improving three key metrics: retention, growth, and productivity. A Charlotte Business Journal Best Places to Work recipient, MYgroup’s culture is healthy, supportive, and friendly. We work together for the well-being of our clients. If you want to make a positive difference in the lives of others and value a healthy workplace, we encourage you to apply.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will develop, coordinate, and implement marketing strategies and messaging for the company, ensuring our ongoing brand visibility and connection with the clients we serve.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Develop, plan, and communicate marketing plans and strategies
• Ensure all MYgroup’s messaging and content fits within brand guidelines
• Partner with third party agency(ies) to execute marketing and communication plans and strategies as appropriate
• Develop social media content and manage placement
• Create and execute email marketing campaigns
• Make updates to website in collaboration with third party agency
• Coordinate promotional giveaways and marketing materials displayed at conferences and health fairs
• Format and email monthly communications to client organizations
• Update the look and feel of training presentations
• Identify new marketing opportunities for the company leveraging media and press coverage, speaking opportunities at conferences and other options as appropriate
• Help with the preparation and distribution of client reporting on a quarterly basis
• Support the creation of sales presentations
• Assist with responding to RFPs and creating proposals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creativity and ability to multi-task
• Marketing and communication experience
• Graphics and design experience
• Digital content creation and application
• Proficiency in social media platforms and tools
• MS program competency
Typical business day is Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The expectation is that the hours will vary to cover the duties of the position. Hybrid work from home/office schedule available. Travel may be required.
Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, and 401K.
MYgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing a diverse, inclusive corporate culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.