Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. With 40 pro stores and ecommerce, Snap One blends the benefits of ecommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst will join a collegial and dynamic Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) team that works cross-functionally within the organization to produce decision-quality analytical deliverables to key stakeholders and executive management. The position offers a high visibility role often interacting directly with the CFO and with the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple areas of finance including FP&A, investor relations, public reporting, and corporate development.
This position will perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to derive insights on business performance, trends, operational risk, and growth opportunities. Additionally, the Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for leveraging business intelligence tools to develop and maintain business performance reporting for various stakeholders.
The FP&A Analyst should have strong financial acumen with superb attention to detail. This position requires a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a high energy environment. Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player attitude are key attributes to be successful in this position.
• Own the internal reporting function of the business, including sales, gross margin, customer metrics, KPIs, etc.
• Support financial reporting process by analyzing operational and financial results, as well as preparing materials for leadership and board of directors
• Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards to enhance visualization of data used to facilitate analysis and decision-making
• Act as a data expert and collaborate cross-functionally to gather and analyze data, while ensuring data integrity and consistency
• Support investor relations and public reporting functions, including but not limited to preparation of earnings presentations, earnings releases, and investor presentations
• Assist in developing and operationalizing the annual budget and monthly financial forecasts
• Address various ad hoc financial and operational requests across the company
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years of relevant experience within financial reporting, FP&A, investment banking, consulting, or related field
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Proficient in MS Excel and proven working knowledge/experience in financial analysis, financial reporting, and financial modeling
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation skills with ability to communicate key themes to senior leadership
• Experience and/or personal interest in technology
• Experience with report building in business intelligence and data visualization tools, such as PowerBI or Tableau
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.