Charlotte-based Association Management Company President needs an Assistant to help coordinate client volunteer committees, client activities, education and programs.
• Tracking and updating information and reporting
• Managing deadlines to keep teams and volunteers on track
• Managing communication for sponsorship programs
• Coordinating committee meetings and helping with setup
• Attending meetings to take minutes
• Following up with committee members to ensure progress on activities
• Assistance with expense reporting for volunteers and team members
• Managing online calendars for multiple groups
• Monitoring registration responses for events
• Assisting with registration during events
• Coordinating and managing continuing education requirements and programs
• Coordinate annual event sponsorship programs, fundraising, communication and fulfillment of commitments to sponsors
Requirements for position:
• 2 to 3 years of experience supporting an executive
• Experience working with volunteers and committees
• Highly organized
• Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
• Strong negotiating abilities
• Problem solving skills
• Strong proficiency with MS Office 365 products
Regular business hours, mid-town Charlotte office location with free parking. Occasional need for before or after-hours attendance at meetings.
Competitive salary and great benefits package. Outstanding organization with a great team!