Patient Services Representative
Performance Rehab Associates is hiring. Performance Rehab Associates is Charlotte’s premier and fastest growing multidisciplinary outpatient physical therapy and chiropractic clinic. With 4 offices in the greater Charlotte area, PRA offers specialty therapy services supporting both individuals and organizations such as the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte FC, and the Raleigh Hurricanes. Our treatment philosophy steams from our mission to give the best one on one care to both resolve people’s pain and pursue strategies to ultimately keep pain away.
We pride ourselves in being a collaborative environment that employs specialist chiropractors and physical therapists that can coordinate strategies and resources to treat the whole person, for everything from wellness to post injury care. We need an enthusiastic, personable, motivated Patient Services Representative to join our already amazing administrative team at our Cotswold (3000 Latrobe Drive) Location.
• Immediate need
• Competitive hourly wage
• Large potential for growth in an expanding company
• Wickedly awesome co-workers
• Laid-back work environment, but we mean business
• You will be the voice and face of our busiest location, must have excellent rapport and communication skills in person and on the phone with patients
• Meticulous patient record keeping following all HIPAA guidelines, copying/scanning/printing
• Follow a checklist of opening and closing duties of the office depending on your scheduled time
• Basic understanding of the not so glamourous insurance side of things, enough to answer questions when patients inquire
• Extreme attention to detail is a must – we have a ton of providers with their own individual needs, must be on the ball and one step ahead of the game in terms of scheduling
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask – the hustle and bustle of the day ebbs and flows, but time management is the key to success
• Bachelor’s Degree required or working towards; degree in health care management, administration, or similar (preferred but not required)
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Remote Desktop access, navigating your way around computers, scanning/printing, saving files in patients accounts, etc.
• Excellent understanding of the principles of physical therapy and chiropractic medicine (preferred by not required)
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills for interaction with patients, providers, and other staff
• Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
Performance Rehab Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer