Weekend Bridal Stylist (Part-time)
Savvy Bride is looking for a fashion loving and compassionate individual for a part-time Bridal Stylist position in our Charlotte location for our busiest times: on the weekend. As a Bridal Stylist, you are responsible for creating an inviting, fun and relaxing environment for every bride that walks in the door. Greeting our guests with genuine excitement, listening to our bride’s vision and dreams, and guiding our bride though the most magical experience possible. A Bridal Stylist will have an intimate understanding of our designers, our collections and our accessories to complete the bride’s vision and bring her dream dress to life.
Our ideal candidate must have a strong interest in fashion and styling, as well as the ability to provide clients with personalized assistance to enhance their customer experience. Candidates must understand the culture of what it means to be a Savvy Bride team member – empathy, teamwork, passion and authenticity.
As a Bridal Stylist, you must have a proven ability to close sales, knowledge of the wedding industry along with its current trends, and familiarity with gown silhouettes and fabrics. Savvy Bride offers extensive training to all new-hires and a support system to provide you with all the tools necessary for success. For all new hires, there is a 90 day probation period where new stylists can really focus on becoming the best stylist they can be.
A Savvy Bride ideal candidate:
• You believe that teamwork is critical and helps to elevate the bride’s experience, yet you are capable of working independently with confidence
• You learn how to read a customer’s personality and emotions quickly, and can match how they communicate and make them comfortable
• You understand that it is more important to listen and observe your brides, without talking “to” them or “over” them with your own opinions. You can anticipate what your bride’s needs are and act without being told
• You are accountable, punctual and respectful to all team members
• You understand fashion principles and have your own personal style that reflects who you are, while at the same time able to style brides in a variety of styles that best achieve the bride’s vision
• While you can consistently close sales, your main objective and goal is to provide your bride’s with the most memorable and positive bridal experience
• Knowing Bridal Live is an asset
• Easily adapts to social situations and can network smoothly
As a Bridal Stylist, you will:
• Create a welcoming, warm and safe environment for all guests
• Immediately welcome customers as they enter the boutique and proactively offer assistance
• Ask appropriate questions to identify a customer’s needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions
• Possess knowledge of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct customers to the appropriate area
• Elevate the shopping experience by leading the appointment and creating her dream dress
• Quickly assess customer needs in terms of: vibe of event, designers of interest, lead times, etc.
• Be thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience
• Demonstrate the ability to critically think and problem solve
• Maintain a high level of energy and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Understand how to interpret your customers’ concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision
Your career at Savvy Bride Boutique:
• Be part of an incredible team; be part of something truly magical – the “I Said Yes” moment; to be promoted to higher roles such as Supervisor or Manager; ability to one day franchise your own location
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
• Competitive pay and commission structure
• Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
• Bridal Retail Sales: 1 year (Highly Preferred)
Bridal Stylist is a commission-based position. Stylists earn $19 – $45/ hour based on close ratio.
• $14 base hourly rate
• 3% commission on all sales
• Quarterly bonuses based on close ratio and designer incentives
Weekend availability is a must, with the option of being scheduled 2-3 weekends/ month.