Material and Data Analyst
As a member of the Theory Communication & Design team, the Material and Data Analyst will work directly with a variety of data and partners to provide vital insights. This role is an opportunity to develop technical and analytical skills while working in the motorsports industry. To thrive in this role, we’re looking for team members to continually push the envelope, have their own voice, and surpass expectations to make everyone around them better.
At Theory, you will work for some of the world’s largest corporations alongside an incredible team. It’s a lot of fun, but you will manage a fair amount of responsibility as well. You will do this all while surrounded by some of the most talented people you have ever met. We thank you for taking the time to consider helping us help others.
To collect, organize and analyze samples for multiple partners and stakeholders. Assist in analysis of client data.
• Collect samples of test materials within the greater Charlotte area to analyze at our facility
• Organize and assess large datasets for findings to help our team improve program effectiveness
• Build relationships with partners who will rely on you to ensure they can compete on race day
• Learn how to operate autonomously (but never alone) in testing and documenting sampling data for use by partners and other stakeholders on a weekly basis
• Steward all chain-of-custody processes for materials collected to ensure quality and traceability for recommendations back to partners
• Create, update and distribute reports to stakeholders
• An innate desire to serve others before yourself
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed & grow personally from failures
• The ability to function in a small team and take the lead on big and small tasks
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• A strong drive for continuous learning, taking instruction, and growing yourself and those around you on a daily basis
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable with direct client interaction
• Knowing how to say “Ma’am” and “Sir”
• Deep comfortability with Excel, specifically pivot tables
The bottom line:
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you progress into larger roles at Theory. You are our future, and we want you to show us that future. You will set the ceiling of what you can accomplish – and we will support you to make it as high as you dream. The ball will constantly be in your court if you’re down to play.