Trinity Partners is hiring a full-time Graphic Designer to work with our Marketing department on the firm’s brand communications and marketing materials for the office / industrial buildings we represent across the city.
Our Marketing department works like a small creative agency within the larger Trinity Partners firm. We are a tight-knit team that develops and executes marketing strategies, branding initiatives, and designs deliverables that include printed and digital materials, new business pitch presentations, creative onsite building installations and signage, and industry promotional events. We are looking for a designer who does more than just follow directions. You’ll be a part of a team that focuses on collaboration, problem-solving, and exceptional creative execution.
• Excellent proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Photoshop, social media apps, and Mailchimp
• Strong portfolio featuring a clean, modern aesthetic and proven understanding of typography, hierarchy, design principles, color theory, and layout best practices
• Experience with print and digital production set up and requirements
• Organizational skills and attention to detail: ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to problem-solve
• Proficiency with photography and photo editing
• Professional, engaging attitude and willingness to analyze each other’s weird dreams from the night before
• Ability to put your dishes in the dishwasher and not leave old food in the company fridge
• This is an in-office position, based in our uptown Charlotte location at 650 South Tryon
• Maintain a consistent brand identity
• Creatively, efficiently, and accurately produce marketing collateral including (but not limited to) brochures, eblasts, branded marketing materials, printed signage, social media posts, packaging design, and new business pitches
• Develop design and layout concepts based on notes, presentations, and other provided materials
• Proactively learn and utilize design tools and trends as they develop within the industry
• Manage role as a client-focused, in-house designer, with a diverse set of service lines, clients, and colleagues
At least five years of experience as an active Graphic Designer with a developed, modern creative aesthetic, rock-solid grasp of design best practices and typography, and a healthy aversion to Comic Sans. A degree in graphic design or a related field is strongly preferred.