Executive Director, Enterprise Accounts
Who is Aiwyn and what do we do?
Aiwyn is the fastest-growing software company serving the accounting profession. Founded in 2020, we now work with 60+ of the largest CPA firms in the world, including 20% of the Top100 firms. Our “Job to be done”: speed up cash flow, save Partner time, & deliver best-in-class client experiences. We do this by automating day-to-day firm operations with our Practice Automation solutions. Aiwyn is led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits and funded by a Top 10 fintech VC.
Who are you?
As an Executive Director of Enterprise Accounts at Aiwyn, you’re responsible for selling Aiwyn software and services to prospective customers in the Top 100 ranking of the CPA profession, and for cross-selling new solutions to current customers also in the Top 100 ranking.
What you will do:
• Build key relationships with Champions, Influencers, and Economic Buyers
• Research firms to uncover strategic needs and challenges that align to Aiwyn solutions
• Leverage a Challenger-based, MEDDPICC-qualified sales process to sell solutions to firms
• Attend events and tradeshows
• Coordinate and host targeted networking events (dinners, golf outings, etc)
• Lead Discovery and Demo meetings
• Create and present tailored business cases to C-level decision-makers
• Negotiate multi-year SaaS contracts with multiple stakeholders
• Collaborate with Aiwyn’s Customer Success team to drive cross-sells to Top 100 firms
You’ll thrive in this role if you have experience:
• Consulting with and/or selling technology solutions to Top 100 CPA firms
• Operating with a good humor and a bias for helpful action
• Working at (1) a post-Series A B2B SaaS company AND/OR (2) a Top 100 CPA firm
• Adapting to change and seeking coaching, always learning
• Closing $6-7-figure $ARR SaaS contracts, ideally with professional services firms
• Relentlessly and proactively engaging with C-level buyers to drive urgency
• Traveling extensively (up to 50%), getting face to face with firm leaders
• Managing multiple Champions, Influencers, Economic Buyers in each prospect account
Why Work at Aiwyn? Big Picture:
• Great compensation, and you’ll work with A-players to accelerate an already-fast growing business that serves a growing sector of the economy. Other details below:
• Aiwyn customers love Aiwyn (Net Promoter Score is 82), paving the way for ongoing growth.
• Because of bullet #1, we’re seeing a flywheel of referrals and prospective customer interest.
• We’re rolling out 2 new solutions in ‘23, giving our GTM teams more assets to serve the market.
• Aiwyn is led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits and funded by a Top 10 fintech VC.
• Inside scoop: Accounting is one of the few economic sectors that is growing, even in a difficult economy – what’s more, most firms are actually turning away new business because the profession is facing a talent shortage (fewer CPAs are entering the market). Aiwyn’s solutions help solve this profession-wide talent shortage issue by automating tasks and unlocking time and capacity so that firms can take on more work and realize greater profits from that work. LSS, we’re helping firms pick up the money that’s on the ground.
If you’re making a long-term bet on where to continue your sales career, this is a smart one.
• Best-in-class compensation package:
• Base + uncapped commission plan
• Stock options
• Healthcare benefits
• 401(k) matching
Aiwyn is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://aiwyn.ai/ccpa