Location, location, location. All of these homes are situated near something desirable — whether its a local watering hole, skyline views or a golf course.
Why we love it: This four-story townhome has a view of the skyline from its rooftop terrace.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Catherine Webb • EXP Realty LLC Mooresville
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,712 square feet
- Notable features: open layout, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, sleek cabinetry, and balcony.
Why we love it: This brick cottage is a short walk from Veteran’s Park and several popular bars and restaurants along Central Ave.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Jeff King • Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths and 2,140 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, stainless steel appliances, spacious sunroom, deck and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: It’s a short walk from popular bars and restaurants in the NoDa area.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Beth Smith Shuey • Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,095 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, modern lighting, built-in shelving, wine fridge, patio, walk-in closets, two-car garage, and brick wall accents.
Why we love it: There’s a view of the 16th and 17th holes from both the front and back of this renovated home.
- Neighborhood: Piper Glen
- Realtor: Margie Devendorf • Keller Williams Ballantyne Area
- Specs: 4 beds, 6 baths and 5,512 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, high ceilings, built-in shelving, wet bar, large kitchen island, free-standing bathtub, large walk-in closet, pool, fire pit, pergola, private balcony, and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: A custom-built home like this comes with all the modern up-to-date features plus a large serene pool.
- Neighborhood: Closeburn/Glenkirk
- Realtor: Liza Caminiti • Ivester Jackson Distinctive Properties
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,254 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, hardwood floors, built-in shelving, fireplace, mud bench, quartz countertops, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets, shaded patio and pool.
Why we love it: This traditional brick home has room for work and entertaining, with its office and movie room.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Scott Pridemore • COMPASS
- Specs: 5 beds, 5 baths and 5,062 square feet
- Notable features: stainless appliances, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, mud bench, built-in shelving, stone fireplace, shaded porch, outdoor fireplace, wine fridge, hardwood floors and a three-car garage.