Tora Sushi & Bar, a new Asian fusion restaurant, opened this week in Wesley Heights, where Rocket Pizza used to be.
It’s currently in its soft opening phase but its grand opening will be on July 22.
Menu: The majority of the menu will be unique and will feature Indonesian, Thai, Japanese and Korean cuisine.
- Expect specialty and traditional sushi, ramen, rice bowls, nigiri and sashimi for lunch and dinner.
- Their drink menu offers cocktails, wine, draft beer and Thai teas.
The space: It’ll have a modern vibe with an indoor bar and an outdoor patio.
- It also has a private party room area that can be rented out.
- “There’s plenty of room to cater to large parties of people throughout the entire space,” co-owner Yen Sy said.
Details: Tora is at 1213 W Morehead St.
- It’s open Monday through Saturday 11am-3pm for lunch and will reopen for dinner from 5pm-10pm. On Sunday it’ll operate from 12-3pm and from 5-10pm.
What’s next: In the next few months they will offer special game day menu items.