Presented by California Closets Charlotte. From the laundry room to your home office, the design experts at California Closets create functional, custom home storage systems to match your budget and lifestyle.
These homes all have features meant for relaxing — from large, shaded, outdoor spaces to an indoor sauna that will make you feel like you never want to leave.
Why we love it: The terrace on the roof could easily become a serene place to escape after a long work day.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Kirsten Robinson • Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,699 square feet
- Notable features: small porch, open floor plan, wooden floors, vaulted ceilings, spacious bedrooms, roof terrace and private patio.
Why we love it: This renovated cottage has modern features including lighting, gold hardware and a free-floating staircase.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Jordan Steady • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 1,933 square feet
- Notable features: shaded patio, dual-sided fireplace, quartz countertops, walk-in closet, built-in bench, deck and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The large wrap-around fenced-in yard would be a great place to play or let your dog run around plus it’s a short walk away from Independence Park.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Rachel Frazier • Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,698 square feet
- Notable features: covered porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms, screened-in patio, deck and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This modern English townhome comes with a large wet bar to shake up cocktails for guests.
- Neighborhood: Old Providence North
- Realtor: Hayes Willett • Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 beds, 4 baths and 3,144 square feet
- Notable features: quartz island, open shelving, wet bar, wine fridge, mudroom, fireplace, marble floors, freestanding tub, walk-in closets, covered patio.
Why we love it: This home has plenty of luxury resort-style amenities, from the sauna to the pool, that’ll make you feel like you’re on vacation every day.
- Neighborhood: Freedom Park
- Realtor: Steve Lonnen • Costello Real Estate and Investments LLC
- Specs: 5 beds, 6.5 baths and 5,208 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, wine cellar, mud room, large laundry room, quartzite countertops, walk-in closets, covered balcony, outdoor kitchen, pool, cabana, fireplace, marble patio, home gym, heated sauna and three-car garage.