At Theory, you will work for some of the world’s largest corporations alongside an incredible team. It’s a lot of fun, but you will manage a fair amount of responsibility as well. You will do this all while surrounded by some of the most talented people you have ever met. We thank you for taking the time to consider helping us help others.
To lead all dev projects and discover new technologies to integrate within Theory.
• Communicate, practice, and enforce code standards
• Develop consumer-focused and innovative web applications
• Work with our in-house creative team to bring abstract concepts to digital experiences
• Test, maintain, and troubleshoot new and existing digital properties
• Management of relational databases with internal and external integrations
• An innate desire to serve others before yourself
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed & grow personally from failures
• The ability to function in a small team and take the lead on big and small tasks
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
• A strong drive for continuous learning, taking instruction, and growing yourself and those around you on a daily basis
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowing how to say “Ma’am” and “Sir”
Preferred development experience:
• Familiarity with Node JS
• Experience working with REST APIs or GraphQL
• Proven development experience with WordPress and Shopify
• Ability to transform conceptual Photoshop files into web pages, including manipulating PSDs into web-ready images
• Ability to find opportunities within chaos. Plans are but suggestions on the path to greatness. Deadlines are critical, but not at the expense of doing the right thing
The bottom line:
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you progress into larger roles at Theory. You are our future, and we want you to show us that future. You will set the ceiling of what you can accomplish – and we will support you to make it as high as you dream. The ball will constantly be in your court if you’re down to play.
If you think we’re the right fit for you, please send us your resume and portfolio link at [email protected]. From there we’ll learn if we can help you grow while you help us serve others.