From a rooftop terrace to an outdoor kitchen, these homes all feature custom outdoor spaces.
Why we love it: This renovated townhome has charming modern features like sleek cabinetry and an open floor plan.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Karen Parsons • RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,014 square feet
- Notable features: white exterior, white quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, sleek cabinetry, fireplace, open floor plan, vinyl flooring, laundry room nook and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: The home is within walking distance of a trolley stop, a greenway and a park.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Michele Scott • EHC Brokerage LP
- Specs: 2 beds, 3.5 baths and 1,950 square feet
- Notable features: large windows, open floor plan, spacious bedrooms, built-in shelving, hardwood floors, black granite countertops, built-in bench seating and granite countertops.
Why we love it: The shaded porch and screened-in patio offer year-long outdoor havens.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Cindy Hope • Allen Tate Matthews/Mint Hill
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,897 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, spacious open layout, built-in shelving, subway tile backsplash, deck, screened-in patio, fenced-in backyard and detached garage.
Why we love it: After you’re done making a large meal in the chef’s style, you can serve it on the oversized island for guests.
- Neighborhood: Colonial Village
- Realtor: Jake Meinberg • Costello Real Estate and Investments LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 3,201 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, hardwood floors, modern light fixtures, free-floating shelves, subway tile backsplash, large walk-in closet, spacious bedrooms, patio and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This renovated Arts & Crafts ranch-style home has a spacious outdoor kitchen and fireplace, which offer an additional space to entertain guests.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Samuel Grogan and Wendy Dickinson • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,285 square feet
- Notable features: shaded front porch, fireplace, bar nook, hardwood floors, tile backsplash, walk-in closet, spacious bedrooms, marble countertops, built-in speakers, pergola, outdoor fireplace and fenced-in backyard.