These homes have desirable features to consider in your next hunt, including modern designs, open layouts and proximity to local businesses.
Why we love it: This newly built home has ample free-flowing space from the living room to the kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Slater Road/Hamilton Circle
- Realtor: Jonathan Andrews • Hornet Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,362 square feet
- Notable features: granite countertops, vinyl plank flooring, stainless steel appliances, vaulted bedroom ceiling, tile shower, large walk-in closet and spacious backyard.
Why we love it: This townhome is minutes from popular restaurants and bars, but if you don’t feel like leaving the house, you can invite friends to hang out on the spacious rooftop.
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Jack Marinelli • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,450 square feet
- Notable features: large island, quartz counters, plank flooring, tile kitchen backsplash, carpet, spacious bedrooms, stainless steel appliances and rooftop terrace.
Why we love it: The textured brick walls add character and depth to several spaces throughout this townhouse.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Scott Russo • The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,203 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, brick backsplash, hardwood floors, stand-alone tub, covered patio and a two-car garage.
Why we love it: This condo is located a short walk away from Little Sugar Creek Greenway, plus the shops and restaurants at the Metropolitan.
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- Realtor: Katie Catron • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths and 1,534 square feet
- Notable features: floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, built-in shelving, high ceilings, large living room, walk-in closets and sleek cabinetry.
Why we love it: The home also comes with a bonus studio above the garage with a half bath, custom built-ins and a wine fridge.
- Neighborhood: Lansdowne
- Realtor: Rebecca McGrath • Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,747 square feet
- Notable features: quartzite countertops, fireplace, built-in shelving, hardwood floors, large windows, vaulted ceiling, wine shelving, large laundry room, pergola, patio, detached two-car garage and spacious backyard.