Architectural designer, Greg Perry, created Greg Perry Design in 2000. After fifteen plus years as a licensed general contractor, Greg pursued his passion for designing homes and created his first custom home at age 27. He has been growing Greg Perry Design for more than 15 years and has completed over 100+ home and building projects everywhere from Charlotte, NC to Grandfather Mountain to the Southeast Coast. Greg strives to be the best in his field and is continuing to expand his business nationwide. Greg Perry Design values company culture and is focused on a great work environment.
Seeking a design assistant that is able to assist with daily activities at Greg Perry Design. Job responsibilities include assisting with client presentations, scanning and printing architectural plans, coordinating appointments between clients and vendors, scheduling, creating design inspiration boards, and executing and/or tweaking CAD work.
• College graduate with design experience
• Proficient in AutoCad, SketchUp, Revit, Rhino, ArchiCad, or software system of equal capabilities
• Able to react and make changes quickly, a team player, and have excellent communication skills
• Able manage calendar deadlines, help organize and multi-task several projects per year, and great at time management
• 1099 Employee with competitive pay
• The ability to work remotely as needed but must be located in Charlotte, NC
• Provided with equipment and necessary software memberships