Cad Designer/3D Renderer
Architectural designer, Greg Perry, created Greg Perry Design in 2000. After fifteen plus years as a licensed general contractor, Greg pursued his passion for designing homes and created his first custom home at age 27. He has been growing Greg Perry Design for more than 15 years and has completed over 100+ home and building projects everywhere from Charlotte, NC to Grandfather Mountain to the Southeast Coast. Greg strives to be the best in his field and is continuing to expand his business nationwide. Greg Perry Design values company culture and is focused on a great work environment.
Seeking a CAD designer with 3D rendering capabilities. Must be able to analyze drawings and create clear but complex CAD models as well as make any changes desired by architect and clients. CAD must also need to be translated into 3D renderings that depict true models of residential homes. Must have the ability to multi-task and meet all deadlines required.
• Trained as a CAD designer, 3+ years of experience
• Proficient in SketchUp, Revit, Rhino, ArchiCad, AutoCad or software system of equal capabilities
• Proficient in Lumion or equivalent software for 3D renderings
• Able to react and make changes quickly, a team player, and have excellent communication skills
• Able to hit all required deadlines and multi-task several projects per year and great at time management
• Salary based on experience
• The ability to work remotely as needed but must be located in Charlotte, NC
• Provided with equipment and necessary software memberships