Brilliant, upbeat, charismatic, team-oriented rock stars needed.
Would you be fired up to join the team of the “#1 Fun Thing to Do” in Charlotte? Timed Out Escape – Trip Advisor 2023 Travelers Choice – is seeking ambitious team members with a passion for to creating amazing guest experiences.
Our team members are empowered to create incredible interactions and remarkable moments during all aspects of our guest experiences, from booking through debrief. Growth-minded, positive individuals will thrive in our collaborative environment, with opportunities to innovate new experiences, to enhance processes and products, and to drive business success and growth. Our team members are challenged and pushed to grow and develop personally through our strengths-based management approach – with resources including strengths assessments and interactions with a professional career coach.
• Greet and check in customers
• Explain the process and get customers comfortable with how it works
• Explain and enforce rules (you must be willing to stop any dangerous/ harmful behavior)
• Monitor room and be able to inform customers of objectives and give helpful hints/ tips
• Join the customers after to take pictures and debrief
• Reset the room for the next customers, checking that everything is up and in working order
• Monitor online bookings
• Basic cleaning of lobby, rooms, and bathroom
• Have fun!
Other tasks as deemed fit requirements:
• Familiarity with the world of escape rooms – previous experience playing escape rooms
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong team work ability
• Excellent customer service ability
• Enthusiastic personality while also being able to work hard
$10.00 – $15.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)