Team Member – Coaching & Leading Character Programs in Schools
Do you have a passion for inspiring and developing kids? Do you have an energetic, entertaining, and outgoing personality? Does “getting paid to have fun” sound great? If so, please continue reading!
Have you ever wanted to be taped to a wall, covered in silly string, or have 20 pies thrown at your face?!?! As an Apex Team Member, you will be part of a team that goes into elementary schools for a two-week leadership-driven and fitness-promoting fundraiser. You will take part in: teacher huddles, pep rallies, class lessons, prize distribution, classroom challenges and FUN!!! The culmination of the two weeks is an all-school epic Event Day! Our team members inspire students daily, through teaching leadership habits, interacting with students at recess and during the facilitation of the Event Day.
Prior experience in the following areas is highly desirable: Summer Camp, Youth Sports Coaching, Children’s Theater, Stage Performance, Cheer, Gymnastics or Fitness
Do you have what it takes? Watch this video to learn more: https://youtu.be/lwnU_hKry-c
• Work with teachers and administrators to conduct all-school pep rally, communicate program specifics, execute challenges and Event Day
• Teach leadership habits and interact with students on campus
• Set up and manage all aspects of the Apex program (school prep, kick-off/pep rally, habit days, prize fulfillment, event day, collections) in the school(s) assigned
• HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
• Strong Character, demonstrate leadership and Integrity
• A clean background (must be willing to do a background check)
• Ability to connect with kids and lead by example
• You always show up early everywhere you go
• Possess an “I can” attitude
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Available during typical grade school hours (M-F). There will be rare occasions to work outside these hours.
• Flexible Schedule
• Career Growth
• Milage reimbursement
• Summers and holidays off
• You love working with children
• Can communicate effectively with children, administrators, teachers and Apex team
• Prior experience speaking in group settings or desire to practice effective public speaking
• Able to work efficiently in small teams and independently
• Enthusiastic demeanor and work ethic
• Punctual, dependable and reliable
• Strong character and judgment
• A clean background check
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation and proof of insurance
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Spanish-speaking a PLUS but not required
• Paid training program
• Summers and holidays off
• Local travel into Charlotte and surrounding community
• Background checks may be conducted throughout the year at random
• Availability during (and occasionally beyond) normal grade school hours
• Career Growth: Opportunity to grow your career path based on successfully fulfilling your Team Member responsibilities into a Team Leader, Operations Manager/Director, and the possibility for becoming a partner in ownership with future territory expansion.
$550.00 – $650.00 per week
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday