Before and After School Care Teacher
The British International School of Charlotte is a private school providing a broadly based and tailored British style education for students ages 18 months -18 years. BISC’s curriculum represents the very best of current United Kingdom practice with an international perspective appropriate to its American home. Dedicated and energetic staff deliver exceptional learning to a celebrated diverse student body.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic early childhood staff for our before and after-school provision. Before and After School Care staff will be active members of the school team, promoting its vision, values and core purpose and an effective ambassador within the school and wider community, establishing positive lines of communications between all stakeholders.
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develops strong, transparent relationships with the children and parents who utilize before and after school care
• Maintains a safe and caring learning environment that promotes each child’s wellbeing
• Engages fully with children
• Assures that school policies, including Child Protection and Safeguarding, are followed and expectations of high-quality provision are maintained
• Utilizes and maintains resources effectively
• Demonstrates high levels of professionalism and maintains confidentiality
• Communicates openly with other members of the BISCharlotte team
• Participates in staff training
Requirements and qualifications:
• Previous experience working with and supervising children
• Criminal Background Check
• TB Test and Medical
• Desirable: EDU119 or equivalent
For additional information about our school, please visit our website at www.bischarlotte.org