All these homes showcase a variety of notable features, from large outdoor spaces to traditional craftsmanship.
Why we love it: This charming renovated brick home now has modern features including an open floor plan and stainless steel appliances.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Shamrock
- Realtor: Ken Riel • COMPASS
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath and 908 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, a fire pit, quartz countertops, marble backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: You’ll feel immersed in nature in this home, located right next to the McAlpine Creek Greenway and with a view of the creek.
- Neighborhood: Sardis Forest
- Realtor: Aaron Pinkston • EXP Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 2,594 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, hardwood floors, spacious rooms, brick backsplash, fire pit, deck, patio and large yard.
Why we love it: There’s a view of the large fenced-in backyard from the deck and rooftop terrace.
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- Realtor: Mary Helen Tomlinson Davis • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,419 square feet
- Notable features: modern light fixtures, gold finishings, mudroom, large walk-in closet, wine refrigerator, fireplace, free-standing bathtub, deck and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The eye-catching interior design accentuates the statement features in every room including the striking marble counter and backsplash kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Sharon Woods
- Realtor: Frances Yancey • Yancey Realty, LLC
- Specs: 5 beds, 3.5 baths and 4,575 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, hardwood floors, built-in shelving, spacious rooms, marble countertops, walk-in closet and a fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The clean-cut trim and wide plank paneling display the detailed craftsmanship of this traditional-styled home.
- Neighborhood: Lansdowne
- Realtor: Natalie Rutherford • COMPASS
- Specs: 6 beds, 6 baths and 5,720 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, wide plank flooring, quartz countertops, walk-in closets, soaking tub, detached garage and a fireplace on the patio.