The Brand Ambassador will be the face of the brand in the community, and will leverage existing relationships to market the brand through grass roots efforts. In addition, the Brand Ambassador will be responsible for planning and attending local and store-related events, as well as ensuring the store and merchandise are represented according to brand guidelines.
What is the upside?
• Creative freedom to implement brand initiatives
• Serve as a direct partner to our store leaders
• Exposure to all other departments within our organization
• A family-oriented culture unlike any other
What does it take to be a Brand Ambassador?
• Ability to advocate the Diamonds Direct brand through local networking, community involvement, charitable events and preferred partnership expansion
• Be a thought leader amongst the in-store staff while communicating internal initiatives around culture, incentives and goals
• Ability to become engrained in the community by participating in relevant community events that foster local relationships
• Ability to design and execute in-showroom events and promotions
• Effectively manage and track budgets as dictated by local and regional management
• Ability to maintain consistent social media posting for local Facebook page and Instagram when requested
• Assist in the development and delivery of internal communications, internal branding and overarching store activations
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence while also effectively speaking before groups of customers or employees of organization
• The ideal candidate will have an intricate knowledge of (location) social scene and philanthropic organizations. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for events and customer-centric promotions
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in a position that demonstrated positive influential relationships
• A self-starter, ambitious and ready to get their hands dirty in all aspects of the business
• Excellent and clear communications skills with a collaborative approach
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with regular and changing deadlines
• Previous retail or jewelry industry experience preferred
• Must be able to work Saturdays