We are a local, family-owned pest control company seeking a positive, customer-service oriented individual as a Pest Service Technician for the Greater Charlotte Metro region. At Grattan Pest Solutions, we intentionally strive for excellence in understanding and meeting all our clients pest needs through inspection and education so that our clients receive the best and safest pest control service in a professional manner with integrity.
In this position as a Pest Service Technician, you will be responsible for providing customers with pest prevention and elimination services.
• If you love bugs, nature and the outdoors, this job is for you.
• If you enjoy helping people and problem solving, this job is for you.
• If you are looking for an entry level position or an opportunity to begin a new career, this job is for you.
• If you have a good working record with references, this is the job for you.
• If you have pest control experience and/or customer service experience, this is a plus.
We offer the following Benefits:
• On the Job Training
• A Career with a successful company that is always growing
• Company paid uniform and equipment
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Positive work environment
• Excellent training program
• Opportunity to advance with paid training through the North Carolina Division of Structural Pest Services
• Have a high school diploma
• Have a cell phone
• Have a good driving record (5-year Motor Vehicle Record must be provided)
• Be Drug Free (must pass a pre-employment drug test)
• Be eager to learn, be trained and have a commitment to quality work
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Be punctual
• Have excellent communication & customer service skills
• Go through a pre-employment background check
• Work in all types of weather
• Be able to crawl and work in confined spaces such as attics and crawlspaces
• Be able to lift up to 50-75 pounds
• Have a strong desire for a career track in pest control by obtaining a Registered Technician Card within the first
75 days of employment and continuing coursework through the state of North Carolina
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. This is an opportunity to join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
This is a full-time position.