Digital Account Coordinator
Ravenel New Media Consulting (RNMC) in Charlotte, NC is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to cultivating client success through data-driven strategies and compelling creative to expand our clients digital reach. Clients include Atlantic Coast Conference, Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, VELUX Skylights, and many more.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Digital Account Coordinator (AC), you will work closely with the internal RNMC team to execute advertising/marketing deliverables, ensuring a coordinated, thoughtful approach across projects and phases. ACs should excel at managing and delivering high quality work in a fast-paced environment, seeing projects through from inception to completion. Organization and ability to manage multiple projects is essential. ACs will support the Account team in order to keep projects on track, aid in presentation materials and reporting, among other support needs. Furthermore, the AC will be responsible for client relations with a dedicated portfolio, evaluating client requests, kicking projects off internally, and ensuring the team has what they need to fulfill their parts of the campaign. This full-time position operates as a hybrid with an in-office component in our Charlotte, NC.
You have 1-3 years of experience and are an analytical person who enjoys the daily challenges of marketing and digital campaigns in order to meet or exceed client expectations. You understand the basic elements of marketing and campaigns, leverage best practices, and are a collaborative and effective team member. You love working with other teams and clients and owning the success of your assigned accounts. You take pride in your work and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others. You have excellent communication skills and attention to detail are imperative, as you will interact with every internal team member and clients, while touching all projects in some capacity. The ideal candidate will be a team player who seeks to help the agency do our best work for our clients.
Serving a national client base, RNMC is looking for someone in Charlotte, NC.
• Supports Account team through content and asset gathering and organization
• Aids in moving projects along, creating and maintaining project timelines with key team members
• Provide marketing support as needed in gathering data, generating reports and other client and internal marketing needsResponsible for day-to-day management of clients to lead and execute projects based on strategies and goals
• Collaborates in a meaningful way with team members
• Establishes strong professional rapport with clients through collegial team building, delivering high-quality work, managing expectations and adhering to budgets and timelines
• Supports account projects and actively communicates with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships
• Writes project briefs for client alignment and internal team guidance, evaluating work, proposals, and presentations based on client challenges and goals
• Demonstrates knowledge of all aspects of client’s business, anticipating client needs and providing meaningful insight and input throughout project(s) as needed
• Interprets, prioritizes and incorporates additional and rapidly-changing information into existing strategies, projects and plans
• Possesses outstanding skills in writing, editing, and proofreading of internal communication materials
• Develops, tracks and reconciles project budgets
• Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• 401(k) with matching after six months
• PTO: 15 days per calendar year
• Holidays: 16 days per calendar year
• Robust culture with strong work/life balance
• Flex Fridays
• Dog-friendly office
• Hybrid remote/in-office