Product Manager (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER OPEN. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Market compensation + bonus
Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, North Carolina, USA
• Established, global leader in its industry with over 100 year history specializing in advanced products and R&D
• Operates in over 25 locations worldwide with revenues in excess of $1.1B
• Innovative organization that is highly regarded in its industry
What the company offers you
• Competitive base compensation plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package
• Great company culture and people-focused environment
• High visibility opportunity to play a key role in launching a new product portfolio in North America
The role you will play
• Support US sales and marketing efforts as the lead product and applications expert for product line.
• Support and execute the market entry and penetration process
• Train sales management team on all new products and applications.
• Become the product expert on the U.S. product portfolio and provide general product management (strategy, pricing, positioning, beta testing)
• Monitor and report customer satisfaction, providing solutions to improve
• Verify product configuration and identify key modifications.
• Build up and support the KOL (Key Opinion Leader) network
• Support sales managers, specialty market managers, and distribution partners on product inquiries.
• Develop and execute new product launch plans.
• Create training and sales support materials for new and existing products.
• Maintain up-to-date competitive profiles and analysis in responsible areas of focus.
• Conduct analysis and evaluation of product requirement specifications
• Monitor showroom installs and product presentations
• Support product trainings for internal participants and external recipients.
• Design implementation of concepts into the Dealer’s system and design group.
• Provide guidance for design solutions tailored to our products and solutions
Profile for success
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years’ product management experience, ideally within the equipment industry
• Strong technical acumen
• Ability to travel 25% – 30%