Digital Marketing Intern
Based in Charlotte, NC, RNMC is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to cultivating client success through data-driven strategies and compelling creative to expand our clients digital reach. Clients include Atlantic Coast Conference, Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, VELUX Skylights, and many more.
Ravenel New Media Consulting (RNMC) is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern. This is an entry-level position that will give you the opportunity to learn and gain valuable experience by working on digital marketing campaigns across a variety of clients.
You are an enthusiastic digital marketer apprentice looking to join a team of experienced marketers. You have a fundamental understanding of digital marketing and excellent communication skills. You love working within a team, take pride in your work and are ready to jump in.
• Support the digital marketing team
• Aid with project management tasks
• Assist with social media campaigns
• Assist with email campaigns
• Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Requirements and qualifications:
• Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program (recent graduates considered)
• Prior internship experience a plus
• Computer skills
• Proficient communication skills
• Positive and can-do attitude
Serving a national client base, RNMC is looking for someone in Charlotte, NC.
Internship details and perks:
• 12-week contract
• 40-hour work week
• Hourly rate: $17/hour ($8,160 for contract)
• PTO/sick: 3 days
• Holidays: Office closed the week of July 3, 2023
• Flex Fridays: 12 half days
• Remote / In-Office: This position can work remotely Mondays and Fridays and is expected to be in the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
If we continue in a full-time capacity after the internship, RNMC offers a quality BCBS health plan plus dental (RNMC pays 50%), 401k program with matching available after 6 months, and family leave time. We offer 15 PTO days for full-time employees, as well as all major holidays (in addition to the Flex Fridays mentioned above).