Love babies? Interested in startups? Come be part of an early-stage parenting startup!
We are an online resale marketplace for baby goods with a growing operations team. As an operations associate your job you will help the team process inventory, maintain site listings, fulfill orders, and a variety of other tasks essential to driving the business forward
We are looking for a dynamic self-motivated individual who is interested in helping build a business. Organization, time management, and attention to detail are key. The ability to work without structure and take on new tasks with minimal guidance is very important – flexibility and eagerness are key. You will work closely alongside the founding team and have the opportunity to help shape the business. To start your job will be specifically focused on supporting the day to day operations of the business, with a heavy focus on inventory. As we expand there will be opportunities to grow into roles in other areas of the company.
This is a full-time, on-site role that at times can be repetitive and requires the lifting of heavy inventory items.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Strong writing skills
• Adaptable and quick learner – particularly with technology and software
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Drive to succeed and interest in growing a business
• Experience with babies and baby products a plus
• Inspect, clean, and process incoming inventory
• Prepare and maintain listings for the site
• Data entry
• Fulfill orders
• Handle customer consignment
• Additional duties as assigned
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to grow into a larger role alongside a growing company
• Fun, relaxed work environment