Veterinary Client Service Representatve
Our amazing veterinary client service team is looking to add another exceptional member who loves animals, connecting with pet owners and working with a team devoted to helping both. Steele Creek Animal Hospital opened in 1985 and has experienced steady growth with our happy clients telling their friends and family about our services. This unique practice even offers rehabilitation services for pets with underwater treadmills, acupuncture, holistic medications and other unique therapies. Many animal hospitals in the Charlotte area send us their referrals.
What you need:
• Must love pets
• Availability Monday through Saturday and some holidays, although our shifts are flexible
• Attention to detail and organization. Keep your work area clean and neat
• A welcoming smile, pleasant phone voice and a nice sense of humor
• Willing to learn, probably more than you thought
• Ability to stay calm in an emergency be empathetic and kind
• Great team communication, answering phones, taking accurate messages, setting appointments
What we do:
We train our CSRs to respond to common medical questions, to understand the difference between general care, urgent and emergency needs. Much of our team is cross trained. If you desire to learn technical skills we are willing to teach you. You could possibly work at the front desk and assist in treatment. Our new management team is kind, hard working and right by your side to help you grow.
Must be able to properly lift 40 pounds when necessary. Standing for periods of time, filing, assisting pet owners, carrying pet food.
• Medical Coverage, dental and vision plans available
• Competitive pay based on experience. $15-$18
• Employee owned pet discount
• Occasional lunches and bonus’