Currently owned by a prominent CEO and an interior designer, 7214 Baltusrol Lane hit the market Wednesday for $8.5M. It overlooks the 15th hole at Quail Hollow Golf Course.
The intrigue: Wells Fargo Championship goers will be able to scan a QR code outside the house to get more details.
- We were there when listing agent Vicky Mitchener put the sign up. The stake wasn’t even all the way in the ground before curious passersby started scanning.
Layout: At 7,996 square feet, it has 5 bedrooms, plus 6 full and 3 three half bathrooms. The owners completely renovated the interior and added a pool and pool house in 2021.
- The primary suite, which can be accessed through a secondary staircase, includes a bar, private balcony, a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- There’s also a laundry room (one of three), media room and home gym.
- All of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
Design: The owners wanted the home to feel timeless and elegant, but comfortable enough to put your feet up and truly live in the house.
- The house is expertly decorated with timeless high-end finishes, like Schumacher wallpaper and custom kitchen cabinets.
- Wood tones and personal artwork made by the owner make it feel warm and comfortable.
Best rooms: The owners say they spend most of their time outside on the porch, watching TV, entertaining friends and family or just enjoying the views.
- The CEO homeowner says the house has been perfect for business entertaining because of the outdoor space, patios and pool house.
Smart house: The phantom shades surrounding the porch, interior drapes and light fixtures are all on timers and can be controlled through remotes.
Take a look around: