Presented by California Closets Charlotte. From the laundry room to your home office, the design experts at California Closets create functional, custom home storage systems to match your budget and lifestyle.
These homes all boast serene outdoor areas, from lakefront views to backyard pools to screened-in patios and shaded decks.
1337 E Morehead St. #301 — $339,900
Why we love it: This condo is located a short drive from the Metropolitan and Cherry Park.
- Neighborhood: Between Cherry and Dilworth
- Realtor: Erich Hahne • SouthPointe Realty Inc
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath and 995 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, open floorplan and shiplap accent wall.
5100 Downing Creek Dr. — $586,000
Why we love it: This traditional home has a waterfront view of Davis Lake from the deck and screened-in patio, plus direct lake access from the backyard.
- Neighborhood: Davis Lake-Eastfield
- Realtor: James Webb • Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,860 square feet
- Notable features: high ceilings, fireplace, standalone bathtub, walk-in closet, screened-in patio and deck.
2733 Phillips Ave. — $675,000
Why we love it: The office nook in this modern farmhouse would be a great space to work from home.
- Neighborhood: Revolution Park
- Realtor: Nick Cabaniss • Carolina Realty & Investing Group LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,100 square feet
- Notable features: porch, open layout, stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet, built-in shelving, geometric bathroom tile and fenced-in backyard.
2413 Lydia Ave. — $989,000
Why we love it: The dark cabinetry in this modern bungalow adds a sleek touch to the bright white kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Sara Yorke • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,807 square feet
- Notable features: shaded porch, hardwood floors, mud bench, open layout, fireplace, built-in shelving, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet, shaded patio and fenced-in patio.
1621 Rutledge Ave. — $2,195,000
Why we love it: There’s plenty of storage space thanks to the built-in shelving in the bedroom and living room.
- Neighborhood: Foxcroft
- Realtor: Tracey Cook and Ashley Pizzo • COMPASS
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 5,806 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, wet bar, hardwood floors, built-in shelving, vaulted ceilings, spacious bedrooms, standalone bathtub, pool and fenced backyard.