Local manufacturing company is adding an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to their accounting team. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be solely responsible for all AR functions as well as reporting and month- and year-end closing. Great opportunity to learn and advance your career.
Salary up to $60K plus great benefits. Hours 8:00-4:30, Monday-Friday.
• Process accounts receivable deposits
• Process credit checks for new customers including downloading Dun and Bradstreet reports from the Internet
• Print all accounts receivable reports and maintain all accounts receivable files
• Prepare analysis of accounts, as required
• Track past-due invoices and call customers as needed
• Reconcile bank statements and intracompany accounts
• Prepare and submit corporate reports, including month end reports
• Maintain Fixed Asset System and depreciation
• Process credits
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Prior experience in an Accounts Receivable role required
• SAP experience preferred
• Great communication skills both written and verbal