Moore Nanotechnology Systems is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-precision machining systems for the production of advanced optical components in consumer electronics, aerospace, lighting and the medical and automotive sectors. We attribute our success to our highly skilled and diversified workforce that shares a passion and common vision for excellence. We remain focused on the continuous development of new products and value-added services to meet the needs of our customers.
When joining Nanotech, you will join an outstanding company and collaborative team that is committed to hiring people who are aligned with our culture.
Recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in NH – 2022, ranking #14 of the top 30 companies.
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations at our NH facility and is responsible for the electro-mechanical assembly, testing, and troubleshooting of ultra-precision machines and other Nanotechnology products. We are a dynamic Company; the responsibilities and functions of this position will be adjusted as we continue to grow. Assembly staff are responsible for supplying their own toolbox and basic hand tools (sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.). This position is located at our Charlotte, North Carolina facility.
• All forms of assembly on a wide variety of complex precision assemblies
• Reads, interprets, and follows basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
• Operation of various machines (drill press, mills, lathes, etc.) as required
• Maintains a high level of quality standards
• Adheres to and meets strict production schedules through personal time management and advanced planning of necessary parts availability
• Compiles and maintains accurate test documentation files as they relate to product specifications and actual results
• Proactively interfaces, as a team player, with all departments to ensure the timely delivery of our products
• Maintains a clean and organized work area
• Ensures safe work practices are followed and complies with safety regulations
• May be required to work overtime, including weekends
• Travel to and from our NH and NC facilities will be required from time to time
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• High school diploma or equivalent
• General machine tool assembly or machine operation experience
• Experience reading blueprints and drawings
• Electro-mechanical skills
• Focus on quality and attention to detail
• Troubleshooting skills
• Team player
• Time management and planning
• Solid communication skills, both verbal and written