Wildroots will hold a grand opening for its new East Morehead location on Saturday, April 22 at 8am.
What to expect: A “full-blown 70s aesthetic,” owner Jasmine Koch tells Axios, complete with record players, period-specific music and a wave wall painted by Koch herself.
- The new shop will feature a similar drink menu, and mocktails eventually.
- The new location will feature a food menu, from waffles to affogatos, all made in-house.
- Koch says she’s most excited about the bathrooms. “The last location didn’t have one,” she said.
Details: The new Wildroots is located at 500 E. Morehead St., near Capishe Kitchen.
- Validated parking is available for 90 minutes.
- Hours are Monday-Friday 7am-2pm; Saturday-Sunday 8am-2pm, with extended hours in the coming weeks.
Take a look around the new spot.
175 Total Views 2 Views Today