Presented by California Closets Charlotte. From the laundry room to your home office, the design experts at California Closets create functional, custom home storage systems to match your budget and lifestyle.
Something about spring always inspires me to fantasize about my dream home. Here are a few I’d gladly take, including one on my dream street (hint: it’s Maryland Avenue).
2418 Finchley Dr. — $310,000
Why we love it: Gold fixtures, honey-hued vinyl plank floors and a modern kitchen make this one-story charmer feel bright and fresh.
- Neighborhood: Eastwood Acres
- Realtor: Matt Kalnen at eXp Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath and 904 square feet
- Notable features: Completely renovated, curb appeal, shed.
2236 Vision Dr. — $415,000
Why we love it: A small private yard, large closets and renovated kitchen round out this end-unit townhome.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Andrew Greenberg at eXp Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 2 bed, 1.5 bath and 945 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to South End, contemporary neutral finishes, reserved parking.
226 Bolden Aly — $523,229
Why we love it: If you’re on the hunt for a brand new townhouse, this one might do the trick. It has tons of natural light, a sparkling all-white gourmet kitchen and fabulous finishes throughout.
Of note: Construction will be complete in September.
- Neighborhood: York Road/SouthEnd at Tryon
- Realtor: Mike Cummings at TRI Pointe Homes INC.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath and 1,916 square feet
- Notable features: Loft, end unit, open living area.
1510 Carolyn Dr. — $624,000
Why we love it: This Cape Cod-style home charms inside and out with its classic finishes, well-appointed bathrooms and shiplap ceilings.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Compass
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath and 1,586 square feet
- Notable features: Huge lot, paver patio with fire pit, curb appeal.
9417 White Hemlock Lane — $1,399,000
Why we love it: This entire home is beautiful but I’m gushing over the kitchen with its cedar ceiling, quartzite counters and scullery.
- Neighborhood: Providence Plantation
- Realtor: Trevor Taefi and Addison Taefi at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath and 3,878 square feet
- Notable features: 1+ acre of land, idyllic screened-in porch, wine storage room/home office.
1526 Maryland Ave. — $1,450,000
Why we love it: Something about a sprawling ranch always wins me over. This one is especially eye-catching with a wallpapered entry, a moody family room, sleek kitchen and multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Kursten Callahan at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath and 2,643 square feet
- Notable features: An all-star team brought this home to life, including Lucy & C0., premier Renovations, Autrey Kemp Landscaping and Ashley Walters Interiors.