KLI works in collaboration with builders and architects on high end residential projects to execute their client’s vision from the ground up. The KLI team takes each project very personally familiarizing themselves with the client’s lifestyle to create a unique design experience. Their passion is connecting with each client to create timeless yet functional design that is not only beautiful to the eye but personalized to the individual.
Kathryn Lilly Interiors, recognized as one of Lake Norman’s top residential design firms, is looking for an Experienced Designer with a passion for high end residential design, a positive mindset and collaborative work style to join their team.
The ideal applicant for this role would be a detail-oriented, proactive, and creative Interior Designer who is self-motivated and passionate about all things interior design.
• Collaborate with the Design team with all aspects of interior design projects including, architectural plan review, new construction selections, new construction documents, furnishing sourcing and furnishing installs
• Work closely with clients on project selections and be able to review project presentations with clients, custom home builders and vendors
• Create, develop and execute interior home designs using Sketch Up
• Prepare materials for presentations
• Coordinate with entire team including architects, builders, vendors and contractors
• Review drawings, material samples, quotes from vendors and perform other related administrative tasks
• A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience as an interior designer
• Strong design and space planning skills and experience
• Keen eye for design coordination of materials, finishes, furniture and accessories.
• Proficiency in Sketch Up, Microsoft Suite (Other design related programs are a plus)