For the sixth year, we’re seeking nominations for our Home of the Year Award to celebrate residential architecture, design and building in Charlotte.
We created the Home of the Year Award to celebrate the best of the best in new residential real estate. Every year we’re blown away by the submissions.
- We truly think Charlotte is one of the best cities for home design, and are grateful to witness it.
How does a home qualify?
The home must be a new build or remodeled within the past 12 months. Any remodel qualifies the home — interior and/or exterior.
- Condos and apartments also qualify.
- We’re looking for apartments, condos, townhouses and single-family homes in the Charlotte area.
Can I nominate my own home? Yes, of course! We love hearing directly from homeowners.
Can I nominate a client’s home? Yes, of course! If you’re an architect, builder, or designer we’d love to receive nominations, and when we profile our winner and finalists, we will credit all the people who touched the project.
Will there be finalists? Yes, we will profile a group of finalists. We will also select one overall winner. Here’s our 2022 Home of the Year if you’re looking for an example of the format.
How do I nominate a home?
Email your nomination(s) to [email protected] using the subject line “Home of the Year nomination.”
- The address
- Up to three sentences on the home
- Photos (at least 1 interior and 1 exterior)
The deadline to submit is Wednesday, May 17, 2023. If your nomination is selected as a finalist, we will follow up for more information.
- Thank you for your help, and we look forward to celebrating the Home of the Year Award this summer!